A little bit Country, but maybe more Rock & Roll
Hai, I am so loving all the spring items out there today especially since we are
en route to getting over a foot of snow in my neck of the woods, ugh! lol
So a shopping I went and here are my finds 🙂
Now this little crochet halter is Iveys’ Blue light special from yesterday,
but I was just there and it is still out, what a great deal, eight colors in a fatpack for 60L
They come in dark and light colors, also in each pack includes a choker, which I am
not wearing on account I have on the Fearless Blossom set from
Finesmith out for Fifty5 Thursday.
The boots and skirt are from Surf Co and brand new…..very yummy indeed!
See you soon 🙂
– Willow Dk Brown
HairBase: Glue Inc
– Shaved Hair ‘Pushing Up Daisy’s Brown
– Shell [Light] Jasmine Wood 1
– BLS Jodie Crochet Halter Silver, Hurry not sure how long she keeps these items out!
Skirt: Surf Co
– Walkabout Denim Skirt Light Gray
– Andavi Belt Black
– Fearless Blossom Earrings/Necklace/Bracelet 55L Thursday
Ring: Awesome Blossom
– Anna’s Pretty Little Ring (texture change) and full of Awesomeness!